2007年12月20日木曜日

Learning with Computers

Introduction
I took writing III & IV this year. I learning with computers at writing classes. However, I don't know much of computer. Also, I can't use the computer smoothly, so I don't like use the computers at the first time. However, this year I have occasion to use the computer. For example, writing essay, typing, comment, blog etc... Now, I enjoy use the computers.

Body
Learning with computers is very important for me, because I will have much occasion at the future. I like use the computer now. Especially, I like to write blog. I write a lot of things on the my blog. For example, book review, proto-portfolios, essay etc...

During writing III & IV
I have a class on Wednesday 1. Then, I should to do Typing Speed Trial, but I can't typing a lot of words for five minutes. I should to typing 150 words this semester. I could typing 100 words or less for the first time, but I can typing 120 words or 130 words now. I want to typing more than 150 words. Also, during the class, I write the many things on the blogs and write the comments on the other student's blogs.

Book review
I read a lot of English books this year. It was very difficult things for me at the first time, but now I can read the books smoothly compared with that of first time. Also, I can study a lot of words from the English books. However, I can't read the English books fast, so I want to read the English books more fast and smoothly.

Typing
I can typing fast during this semester compare with that of the first time. Also, I can write words that I want to write many things in English. Now, I want to typing more faster within time.

Language Learning
I knew a lot of English words. Also, I think that my English skill is improved in this semester. Also, I think that I am making great progress with my English, because when I have words that I don't know words, I check words with electronic dictionary. So, I can know a lot of words. However, I want to know much words, because I want to write many things in English more fast and smoothly.

Reading
A teacher send me Gmail in English, so I should to read the English words. So, I read the Gmail with electronic dictionary.

Watching the DVD
My hobby is watching the DVD, so I like to watch the DVD. I often watching the DVD.
Especially, I like foreign DVD. I can watching it on the computer. I always rent the kind of many various DVD from rental shop. Almost time I watching it at the TV. However I often watching it at the computer, because when I watching it at the computer, I can use the headphone. So, if I want to watching it in the middle of the night, I can watching it with the headphone.

Grammar
Grammar is very difficult for me. However, grammar is very important, so I should to study grammar more.

Website
Website give me much information. When I have things that I want to investigate, I often use the website, because website has much information. Also, information is very useful for me. When I want to investigate past article as soon as possible, I investigate past article with website. There are a lot of website on the Internet.

Listen to music
I often listen to music on the computer. Computer give me much information of music. Also, I can listen to music for free. So, I like listen to music on the computer.

Essay
I should to write essay on my blog. It is difficult to write essay for me, because I should to write long essay. Also, I think that my essay is full of grammatical errors. I am careful about usage of the grammar and must write an essay. I want to come to bet what oneself wants to write on an essay in English. I want to write the essay about many topics from now on.

Conclusion
I was able to study most by this class. I had one's blog on a PC by this class for the first time. By this class, I read a lot of English books and wrote an English sentence by oneself because you had to write an essay in English, and there were many opportunities when I read it. However, at such an opportunity, I was very important for me. I compared it before and came to understand an English book fast. Therefore I read more books from now on and want to raise one's English.

[786 words]

0 件のコメント: