2007年12月6日木曜日

5th essay :TV programs

I write about TV. Especially, I'm going to write about commercial messages. I watch the TV every day, because TV gives me a lot of information. So, I like watching the TV.
There are a lot of commercial between TV programs. However, I don't like commercial, because I want to watch the TV programs much more. But, I enjoyed commercial recently, because commercial gives me a lot of information. For example, a new song of artists used for a commercial and information of a daily life article released newly and The new information of the shop.
Commercial often teaches me about a new song of artists. I learn the song used by a commercial to hear it with an ear almost every day. I know the songs of the singer whom I did not know very much in what is used by a commercial so far. For singers, the commercial becomes the place of good advertising. Because the reason is because the people see a commercial every day. Household electrical appliance or a mobile telephone tend the information of a new product to be publicized by a commercial. It is often that I am interested in the thing which I watched by a commercial. I get new information from a commercial. The new information of the article is provided in spite of being a house older brother with a working picture every day, and the commercial gives various information.
Also, commercial teaches me about the new information of the shop. When a shop performs a sale, I know the information of the sale from almost commercial. The information is the information that is important for me, and it is a very good thing that it is got the information such as sales early.
The commercial gives us various information, and commercials to let us think about a lot interestingly recently again increase. Because we watch television by all means every day, I watch a commercial every day. Therefore the companies give us various information through a commercial.

[337 words]

0 件のコメント: