2007年12月12日水曜日

About learning with computers

I don't like learning with computers for the first time, because I was poor at using the computer. Also, I don't know use the computer and computer's function. However, I always use the computer recently when I have to do my homework and have to research many things etc... So, I knew that computers are very useful!! Now, I always use the computer at the university and my house, so I like to use the computers. Computers have much function. I knew about use much function, so computers are very important for my life.

[93 words]

2 件のコメント:

mikuu さんのコメント...

Hi!!
I don't like learning with computer too. My typing speed is too slow. I have to study more. I have to write my blog...

miki さんのコメント...

Good morning! Miku.
Thank you for writing comment to my blog. My typing speed is slow too. So, we do our best each other.