2008年1月30日水曜日

Sugg's for Successor

First, it is important to write many things, because I can't write many things and long. So, I want to write like that. To write many things is good practice to write in English.
Second, it is important to include many media or links on own blog, because it is very good to see for other students. Also, it is very particular to include media or links.
Third, you should to write on time. For example, essay or book review. Also, it is good things for you to read books in English, because it make your English skills. Also, it is fan to read many English books.
These three steps are important for me [114 words]

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.