2008年1月8日火曜日

Mega Essay

I live in kumamoto. There are a lot of famous places and many special products in Kumamoto. Kumamoto is prefecture in Japan. Summer is very hot and humid. Let me introduce Kumamoto's famous places.

There is a castle in Kumamoto. Kumamoto castle is a center of Kumamoto. This castle's name is Kumamoto castle.
It's 400 years that Kumamoto castle was built. Kumamoto castle is well known stone wall. It is very sharp. Kumamoto castle was built by Kiyomasa Kato. Next, That is Suizenji park. It is very beautiful garden. Suizenji park is a nationally famous place. It place was bed of Tadanori Hosokawa.

Last, I want to introduce Mt.Aso. Mt. Aso has a big caldera. When I have been to there, I was very surprised, because it was very beautiful!! I was very impressed. You should to go to Mt. Aso to see caldera.


Also, Kumamoto has a soccer team. This soccer team's name is Rosso. Rosso's image color is red, Rosso's image is horse.
I support our's local soccer team. Rosso is aiming at J league.

Kumamoto's special product is basashi, karashirenkon, watermelon, ikinaridango. Basashi is horse.
I like basashi. It taste is very delicious!! I eat basashi at time. Basashi is famous food. Karashirenkon get mustard and miso into lotus root. It is a bit fiery. Karashirenkon is local dishes in Kumamoto. It is good chewy. Watermelon of Ueki in Kumamoto is famous It is very sweet, but I don't like it. Ikinaridango get sweet potato into dango. It is very good taste.
[225 words]

1 件のコメント:

Paul Beaufait さんのコメント...

miki,

As I recall, mega-essays were due in October, 2007, and were to be at least 750 words in length. Why does yours appear on January 8, 2008, and consist of only 225 words? Please let me know.

Cheers.