2007年11月21日水曜日

Movie review : Toy story 1

Introduction
I have never watched "Toy story", but when I watched this movie, I thought that this movie is very interesting. Also, this movie's character is cute. Especially, my favorite character is Buzz. "Toy story" was very good movie, because this movie won an Academy Special Achievement Award. Also, I thought by this movie that friends is very important.

Toy story was released by Disney in 1995. Director is John A. Lasseter and Voice appearances are Tom Hunks, Tim Allen. Tom Hunks is Woody, Tim Allen is Buzz.

Body
There are a cute character in this movie. I like this movie's character. Andy is very kind boy. He is six years old. He has a lot of toys. Reader of Andy's toys is Woody. The main character is "Woody". Woody is cow boy. Andy likes Woody the best all of the toy! there is one more hero. His name is "Buzz Lightyear". These toys can speak and move. At Andy's birthday, new toy came, that is Buzz. Woody and Buzz fight to get toy's top. Andy is pleased with the latest toy. Woody is jealous of Buss Lightyear. Buzz takes oneself to be genuine Space Ranger. One day, they fought and they fell on a yard. This yard is a bad boy’s house. The boy’s name is cyd. He always remodels his toys. Cyd plan to fly Buss Lightyear but this plan doesn’t succeed. And then, Woody and Buss Lightyear run away from Cyd’s house. They become very friendly.

Conclusion
I have watched the Toy story for the first time. I thought that this movie is very interesting, so I love Toy story very much. Also, This movie's character is very cute. I want to watch Toy story 2. All of people likes the Toy story. Toy story became my favorite movie.
[304 words]








0 件のコメント: