2007年7月16日月曜日

☆My favorite musician☆

Who your favorite musician!?
Introduce my favorite musician.

My favorite musician is Mr.children. I like Mr. children for ten years. Mr. children is popular musician all of the age. Also, I like Sakurai very much, because he is cool, and his voice is very good. I like all of the Mr. children's song. Especially, I like shirushi and sign very much. These song's word is good. Also, these song is theme song of drama. Let's listen Mr. children's song. You will became like Mr. children. I want to go to Mr. children's concert for the future.

Next, my favorite musician is Kumi Kouda, too. She is very sexy woman. She is charmer, because her song usually hit. At first, I don't like Kumi Kouda, but when I listened her song I like her very much. I like her song. Especially, I like butterfly. This song is very good. Also, she is good at singing a song and dancing. When I go to karaoke, I often sing her song. However it is difficult to sing her song for me. I want to good at singing a song like her.

I like Namie Amuro. She is mother of a boy, but she don't likes mother. She is very slender and beautiful. I want to became like her. I like her when I was pupil. Also, she is good at dancing very much. She is a charismatic musician for our. I want to became good at dancing likes her. I want to go to her concert for the future.

0 件のコメント: