2007年6月20日水曜日

My family

There are five people in my family!! I live Kuwamizu in Kumamoto.
☆Father☆
My father is fifty-two years old. He works at the post office. He likes baseball very much. He always watching baseball game on the TV, Especially he is watching major leagues game on the TV. He is watching Hideki Matsui. He is Matsui's fan. Father to take me to school in his car before his job begins. My father is very kind for me.

☆Mother☆
My mother is fifty-two years old. She is housewife. She is good at cooking. I like her dishes. I'm poor at cooking, so I have been taught cooking. Mother likes growing plant, so there are many plants in my house. Mother is very cheerful person.

☆Older sister☆
Sister is twenty-one years old. She is the college student. Sister goes to medical college. She likes cooking and she is good at sport. My sister is a people full of vigor.


☆Younger brother☆
Brother is seventeen years old. My brother is high school student. He is very gentle. He doesn't take part in sports in his high school. My brother likes English.

0 件のコメント: