2007年10月26日金曜日

My favorite place

Introduction
My favorite place is my house. Especially, My room, in front of computer, living room. My house make me relax. So, I like my house.
My room
I like my room, because I can do that I like things. For example, listen to music, reading a books. Also, I like to sleep in the my bed. I like to lay in bed, reading a comic books. I often want to spend the time by myself, in that case I spend the time at the my room.

In front of computer
I like use the computer. Computer give me a lot of information. When I should to do my homework, I often use the computer. Also, I want to investigate various things, too. I can watching the DVD, listen to music on the computer. So, in front of computer is my favorite place.
Living room
I almost spend the time of a day at the living room, because I like to talk to my family. Also, when I watching the TV, when I have a meal, I spend at the living room.
Conclusion
I like my house the best. I feel relaxed when I am at home.
[200 words]

0 件のコメント: